Silk 3000 Mattress
- Brand: Kayflex
- Product Code: KF/SIL/3000/MAT
- Availability: In Stock
· 3000 Pocket (Spring count in a 5ft Mattress) - Each spring is encased in its own pockets allowing them to work independently and offering a superior support over the traditional bonnell spring
· I-Zone Foam – Offers a unique weightless feeling, like floating mid-air. helping to reduce the number of pressure points in your body
· Cool Blue Memory Foam - Has the luxurious feel of Memory Foam but regulates the temperature and reduces the heat build-up associated with standard foam offering a much cooler sleep.
· Foam Encapsulated - Completely Encapsulated in a High Responsive Foam to enhance the overall support of the Mattress Springs
· Mattress Care - Non-Turn - Designed for easy care: no need to turn, only rotate 180 degrees regularly
· Mattress Depth: 28cm
· Removable washable cover with Silk Yarn – Dry clean only
· UK Manufactured
· 5 Year Warranty
· All Mattresses are best rested on Platform Top Bases to help equally support the spring system
· All Divan Beds and Mattresses are made to order to your specification
· At the time of listing online, this item is available for sale, however this is subject to change on day of purchase
· AVAILABLE to view in our showroom
D E L I V E R Y I N F O R M A T I O N
Estimated between 7 - 21 Working Days
These times may vary during busy periods or unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
You will be informed accordingly.
LOCAL - Blackpool and Fylde Coast (1 or 2 Man)
This includes FREE Delivery and Setup to the room of your choice.
Deliveries outside our local area will be assessed individually on the availability of service we can provide.
· Delivery and setup of your bed in the room of your choice – Not included
· A third party courier is sometimes used to deliver direct from the Manufacturer, and may only be delivered to your door
*BB* *LA* *PR* Postcode (1 or 2 Man)
An Additional Charge is added. This includes delivery to the room of your choice.
Outside Delivery Areas (1 Man)
Please contact the sales office for delivery charges.
Ashworths Beds are committed to providing customers with the best delivery service and regularly evaluate the level of these surcharges.
Once a delivery date has been confirmed please ensure you or someone on your behalf can accept delivery, as a signature is required. Whilst we understand customers have other commitments, we politely request that exceptions are made to avoid disappointment. Failure to keep to the delivery arrangements may result in the delivery being unsuccessful and incur additional charges.
It is important to check the items delivered are fully correct. In the event of items missing or arriving faulty, please report to us immediately (Within 24 hours of accepting delivery) A picture is required for damaged or faulty items by the manufacturer and helps us resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
If you would like to speak to us about a delivery please contact us on any of the following:
Tel: 01253 320054 / 01253 390543