Ortho Pillowtop Mattress
- Brand: Kayflex
- Product Code: KF/ORT/MAT
- Availability: In Stock
· 12.5 Superior Spring (Orthopaedic) - The Superior Spring Unit is made with a strong wall side including a rod edge around the outer edge of the mattress for superior support. The firm 12.5g Bonnell Springs are the thickest and strongest you can get creating a firm feel to your mattress.
· Rebond Foam - Uses shredded and pieced together parts of different kinds of foam put together in one mattress. You can also see it as a spring mattress without any coils. This is because the foam pieces bonded together to act both supportive and emulate the action of spring coils
· Reflex Foam - Resistant to dust mites and is, therefore, ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers. The foam is made up from lots of bubbles which when pressure is applied will squash sideways, but will be trying to regain their original shape. When the pressure is taken away the foam will spring back to its original shape, hence the name Reflex. The foam helps to eliminate pain and discomfort, allowing a deeper and more comfortable sleep.
· Micro Quilted Pillow-top - A very soft knitted fabric used to hold the filling in place by stitching the filling to the top mattress cover. This gives a deep, luxurious feel to the mattress.
· Mattress Care - Dual Season / Reversible - Depending on the season and the side of mattress you are using, turn mattress regularly by 180 degrees (from head end to foot end and vice versa) to pro-long the mattress life.
· Mattress Handles for easy Mattress Care
· UK Manufactured
· 2 Year Warranty
· All Mattresses are best rested on Platform Top Bases to help equally support the spring system
· All Divan Beds and Mattresses are made to order to your specification
· At the time of listing online, this item is available for sale, however this is subject to change on day of purchase
· NOT displayed in our showroom
D E L I V E R Y I N F O R M A T I O N
Estimated between 7 - 21 Working Days
These times may vary during busy periods or unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
You will be informed accordingly.
LOCAL - Blackpool and Fylde Coast (1 or 2 Man)
This includes FREE Delivery and Setup to the room of your choice.
Deliveries outside our local area will be assessed individually on the availability of service we can provide.
· Delivery and setup of your bed in the room of your choice – Not included
· A third party courier is sometimes used to deliver direct from the Manufacturer, and may only be delivered to your door
*BB* *LA* *PR* Postcode (1 or 2 Man)
An Additional Charge is added. This includes delivery to the room of your choice.
Outside Delivery Areas (1 Man)
Please contact the sales office for delivery charges.
Ashworths Beds are committed to providing customers with the best delivery service and regularly evaluate the level of these surcharges.
Once a delivery date has been confirmed please ensure you or someone on your behalf can accept delivery, as a signature is required. Whilst we understand customers have other commitments, we politely request that exceptions are made to avoid disappointment. Failure to keep to the delivery arrangements may result in the delivery being unsuccessful and incur additional charges.
It is important to check the items delivered are fully correct. In the event of items missing or arriving faulty, please report to us immediately (Within 24 hours of accepting delivery) A picture is required for damaged or faulty items by the manufacturer and helps us resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
If you would like to speak to us about a delivery please contact us on any of the following:
Tel: 01253 320054 / 01253 390543