Hope Memory Half Lift Ottoman Divan Bed
- Brand: Sweet Dreams
- Product Code: SD/DB/HOP/HAL-OTT
- Availability: In Stock
Bonnell Spring uses an open coil system and is the most common mattress type. Each spring is joined by helical wire, which transfers weight through the whole mattress. The complete sprung unit is supported by a rod edge around the outer edge of the mattress giving extra support.
Memory Foam, known as visco elastic, is a state of the art filling. It responds to heat and weight. When you lie down your pressure points produce friction causing heat, softening the memory foam giving you the correct support whatever your weight or shape, also relieving all pressure down your body. When you are out of your bed the memory foam will recover to its original shape.
· Framed 13.5 gauge spring unit
· Memory foam
· Micro-quilted knitted fabric top
· Vertical 3D breathable damask border
· No turn – rotate regularly from head to tow
· 12 Month Guarantee
· Choice of three colours: Charcoal, Chocolate or Grey
· The divan features a solid half lift ottoman to the foot-end with a blank headend
· Beech drawers or Ottoman inners
· Chrome Drawer corner protectors
· Standard connecting clips
· Standard headboard bolts
· Chrome Glides
· 12 Month Guarantee
· All Divan Beds and Mattresses are made to order
· Beds and Mattresses are manufactured to your specification on receipt of your order
· At the time of listing online, this item is available for sale, however this is subject to change on day of purchase
Free Delivery (Estimated between 7 – 10 Days) to the room of your choice.
Times may vary, subject to Manufacturers availability. Delivery is to Mainland England and Wales only.
Deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, etc; will incur an additional surcharge, please contact us for prices on 01253 320054
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
· Free Delivery is carried to the room of your choice.
· Access must be clear of obstruction to help the delivery run smoothly. If access to your room requires an item to be forced through a space smaller than what is required, the Courier Reserves the Right to refuse to carry your delivery upstairs. It is advised that Mattresses are not to be bent as this could cause damage to the spring system and void any manufacturers guarantee. If you have any concerns about access to your premises please inform us at the time of purchase.
· Once you have been given a Delivery Date, please ensure someone is in to accept delivery as a signature is required for proof of delivery. Whilst we understand our customers have other commitments, we kindly request that exceptions are made to avoid disappointment. Failure to keep to the delivery arrangements may result in the delivery being unsuccessful and could incur additional charges.
· On signing for your delivery it is important to check that items delivered are fully correct. In the event of a faulty, damaged or incorrect item, please sign the delivery note listing any faults and request a signature from the driver. Please report any faults to us immediately providing photographic evidence to help us resolve the situation as quickly as possible.