Mia Ortho 2000 Divan Bed
- Brand: Sweet Dreams
- Product Code: SD/DB/MIA/2000
- Availability: In Stock
Includes 2000 Pocket Springs in a 5ft bed.
Each spring is encased in its own individual fabric pocket and hand stitched within the mattress core. This enables the springs to work independently, giving the highest level of support you need and preventing any pressure points on your body.
· 2000 Pocket
· Firm fillings to both sides of springs
· Tufted knit top
· Side stitch effect damask border
· Reversible – rotate and flip regularly
· 5 Year Warranty
· Choice of three colours: Charcoal, Chocolate or Grey
· Beech drawers or Ottoman inners
· Chrome Drawer corner protectors
· Standard connecting clips
· Standard headboard bolts
· Chrome Glides
· 12 Month Guarantee
· All Divan Beds and Mattresses are made to order
· Beds and Mattresses are manufactured to your specification on receipt of your order
· At the time of listing online, this item is available for sale, however this is subject to change on day of purchase
Free Delivery (Estimated between 7 – 10 Days) to the room of your choice.
Times may vary, subject to Manufacturers availability. Delivery is to Mainland England and Wales only.
Deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, etc; will incur an additional surcharge, please contact us for prices on 01253 320054
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
· Free Delivery is carried to the room of your choice.
· Access must be clear of obstruction to help the delivery run smoothly. If access to your room requires an item to be forced through a space smaller than what is required, the Courier Reserves the Right to refuse to carry your delivery upstairs. It is advised that Mattresses are not to be bent as this could cause damage to the spring system and void any manufacturers guarantee. If you have any concerns about access to your premises please inform us at the time of purchase.
· Once you have been given a Delivery Date, please ensure someone is in to accept delivery as a signature is required for proof of delivery. Whilst we understand our customers have other commitments, we kindly request that exceptions are made to avoid disappointment. Failure to keep to the delivery arrangements may result in the delivery being unsuccessful and could incur additional charges.
· On signing for your delivery it is important to check that items delivered are fully correct. In the event of a faulty, damaged or incorrect item, please sign the delivery note listing any faults and request a signature from the driver. Please report any faults to us immediately providing photographic evidence to help us resolve the situation as quickly as possible.