Sherlock TV Frame
- Brand: Sweet Dreams
- Product Code: SD/TV/SHE
- Availability: In Stock
· 4ft 6’ Double (W:153cm x L234cm)
· 5ft Kingsize (W:166cm x L:249cm)
· 6ft Queensize (W:196cm x L249cm)
· Headboard H: 139cm
· Footend H: 73cm
· Elegant style TV bed
· Sprung slatted or Adjustable base
· TV (buyer to purchase separately) is stored within the frame and rises at the touch of a button
· Remote control to operate the bed’s TV Mechanism included. TV mechanism must be mains connected
· The bed is designed to take a TV up to 32” and 8cm maximum depth
· Please Note: The 5ft and 6ft adjustable beds come as two separate single units, with individual controls, to fit within the frame
· Manufacturers 12 Month Guarantee
· Delivered flat-packed, Self-assembly required
· Frame priced without mattress – sold separately
· This Upholstered Bed Frame is made to order
· Beds and Mattresses are manufactured to your specification on receipt of your order
· At the time of listing online, this item is available for sale. Subject to Manufacturers availability on day of purchase.
Free Delivery (Estimated between 7 – 10 Days) to the room of your choice.
Times may vary, subject to Manufacturers availability. Delivery is to Mainland England and Wales only.
Deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, etc; will incur an additional surcharge, please contact us for prices on 01253 320054
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
· Delivery is carried to the room of your choice.
· Access must be clear from obstruction to help delivery run smoothly. If access to your room requires an item to be forced through a space smaller than what is required, the Courier Reserves the Right to refuse to carry your delivery upstairs. It is advised that Mattresses are not to be bent as this could cause damage to the internal system and void any manufacturers guarantee. If you have any concerns about access to your premises please inform us at the time of purchase.
· Once you have been given a Delivery Date, please ensure someone is in to accept delivery as a signature is required for proof of delivery. Whilst we understand our customers have other commitments, we kindly request that exceptions are made to avoid disappointment. Failure to keep to the delivery arrangements may result in the delivery being unsuccessful and could incur additional charges.
· On signing for your delivery it is important to check that items delivered are fully correct. In the event of a faulty, damaged or incorrect item, please sign the delivery note listing any faults and request a signature from the driver. Please report any faults to us immediately providing photographic evidence to help us resolve the situation as quickly as possible.