Fransisco 2 Seater Sofabed
- Brand: Sweet Dreams
- Product Code: SD/SB/FRA/2S
- Availability: In Stock
· 2 Seater Sofabed – H:92 x W:201 x D:90cm
Sleeping Surface: 112 x 180cm
· 3 Seater Sofabed – H:92 x L:224 x D:90cm
Sleeping Surface: 134 x 182cm
· Various – Please select
· Fransisco Sofabed
· Frame is a combination of hardwood and other timber from a sustainable source
· Seat Cushions: Polyester fibre-fill wrap over resilient, high density foam core for lasting comfort
· Back Cushions: Soft 100% polyester hollow fibre
· Removable seat cushions
· Fully sprung tufted mattress
· Tensioned sprung base
· Frame includes a 5 Year Guarantee
· This item is made to order
· Upholstered items are manufactured to your specification on receipt of your order
· At the time of listing online, this item is available for sale, however this is subject to change on day of purchase
Compliance: Sweet Dreams ensure all our products comply with the strict UK flammability regulations and we only source components from suppliers who are able to provide requisite certification of compliance.
Sustainability: Sweet Dreams take our environmental responsibilities very seriously and ensure that all timber used in our products meets European Union Timber Regulations (EUTR).
Caring for your upholstery
Please ensure that, where applicable, you regularly plump your back cushions and turn your seat cushions to ensure even wear and preserve their shape.
Upholstery can be regularly cleaned by using a soft-brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner to reduce dust and dirt build-up.
Some upholstery fabrics that have a pile (e.g. chenille and boucle) may show shade or pressure marks and flatten. This is normal and not a fabric fault. Chenille-type fabrics have a directional pile which can give a shading effect. Using a clothes brush, lightly stroke in the direction of the pile to maintain the appearance of the fabric.
For spills, blot the excess liquid with a dry clean white cloth, taking care not to rub. Only use stain remover after testing on an invisible area to ensure there’s no loss of colour. Always follow the instructions on the label or care leaflet. We recommend that you use a professional in-home upholstery dry cleaning service for proper cleaning.
During the first three months of use, foam and fibre material found in your cushions tends to soften slightly and then stabilises. This settling may also create creases on the covering. This is a normal characteristic of the product and is not a fault.
We strongly advise that the following should not come into direct contact with your upholstery: shoe heels; clothing or bags with studs or any metal adornment; and claws. These may all cause snags and produce tears and cuts in the fabric.
We also recommend that you don’t subject your upholstery to bouncing, climbing, sitting on arms or backs or applying undue pressure to them; pulling or dragging rather than lifting; using liquids, paint or other viscous substances too near or with undue care; exposing to a too-close heat source such as a fire, radiator or heater; and leaving in direct sunlight for long periods, such as in a conservatory without blinds. To do so risks the good looks and durability of your furniture as well as being likely to invalidate your warranty, so do take care
Free Delivery (Estimated between 7 – 10 Days) to the room of your choice.
Times may vary, subject to Manufacturers availability. Delivery is to Mainland England and Wales only.
Delivery surcharges apply to the following postcodes;
G, ML, EH, DG, TD, KA1-9 / LL10+, PL, SA14+, SY10+, TQ, TR / AB, DD, FK, IV, KA9+, KW, PA, PH, KY
All Postcodes with additional charges are on a 10-15 working day delivery time. Please contact us for prices on 01253 320054
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
· Delivery is carried to the room of your choice.
· Access must be clear from obstruction to help delivery run smoothly. If access to your room requires an item to be forced through a space smaller than what is required, the Courier Reserves the Right to refuse to carry your delivery upstairs. It is advised that Mattresses are not to be bent as this could cause damage to the internal system and void any manufacturers guarantee. If you have any concerns about access to your premises please inform us at the time of purchase.
· Once you have been given a Delivery Date, please ensure someone is in to accept delivery as a signature is required for proof of delivery. Whilst we understand our customers have other commitments, we kindly request that exceptions are made to avoid disappointment. Failure to keep to the delivery arrangements may result in the delivery being unsuccessful and could incur additional charges.
· On signing for your delivery it is important to check that items delivered are fully correct. In the event of a faulty, damaged or incorrect item, please sign the delivery note listing any faults and request a signature from the driver. Please report any faults to us immediately providing photographic evidence to help us resolve the situation as quickly as possible.