Adaptive Latex Adjustable Bed (Band B)
- Brand: Sweet Dreams
- Product Code: SD/ADJ/ADA/Band-B
- Availability: In Stock
Foam Only (No Springs)
· 4cm Multizone Foam
· 2.4cm Semi-natural Latex
· Probiotic Cover
· Reflex Supersoft fillings
· Knitted Fabric
· Removable cover, dry-clean only
· No turn – Mattress
An all-natural application of carefully controlled ‘good’ bacteria which will take over the domains of harmful bacteria. It inhibits their growth as well as that of fungi, and reduces unwanted odours too. Perfect for those who suffer from allergies and have embraced a more natural way of life.
A semi-natural alternative to memory foam and is a healthy and cool way to provide the yielding support we love. Latex features 20% Graphite, 40% Synthetic Latex and 40% Natural Latex
· The King and Queen Size Adjustable Beds come as two separate sets which can be linked together.
· Comes as Standard Divan Base.
· Fontwell Adjustable Bed
· Five stage action with handy button control
· Requires some self-assembly
· Includes Foam Mattress
· Laminated Beech slatted Base
· Headboard not included
· Bed on Legs is available on request
· 12 Month Guarantee
· This item is made to order
· Beds and Mattresses are manufactured to your specification on receipt of your order
· At the time of listing online, this item is available for sale, however this is subject to change on day of purchase
Free Delivery (Estimated between 7 – 10 Days) to the room of your choice.
Times may vary, subject to Manufacturers availability. Delivery is to Mainland England and Wales only.
Deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, etc; will incur an additional surcharge, please contact us for prices on 01253 320054
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
· Delivery is carried to the room of your choice.
· Access must be clear from obstruction to help delivery run smoothly. If access to your room requires an item to be forced through a space smaller than what is required, the Courier Reserves the Right to refuse to carry your delivery upstairs. It is advised that Mattresses are not to be bent as this could cause damage to the internal system and void any manufacturers guarantee. If you have any concerns about access to your premises please inform us at the time of purchase.
· Once you have been given a Delivery Date, please ensure someone is in to accept delivery as a signature is required for proof of delivery. Whilst we understand our customers have other commitments, we kindly request that exceptions are made to avoid disappointment. Failure to keep to the delivery arrangements may result in the delivery being unsuccessful and could incur additional charges.
· On signing for your delivery it is important to check that items delivered are fully correct. In the event of a faulty, damaged or incorrect item, please sign the delivery note listing any faults and request a signature from the driver. Please report any faults to us immediately providing photographic evidence to help us resolve the situation as quickly as possible.