Langley Fawn Recliner Arm Chair
- Brand: Sweet Dreams
- Product Code: SD/UPH/LAN/1S/FAW
- Availability: In Stock
· 3 Seater Sofa – H: 99 x L: 216 x D: 95cm
· 2 Seater Sofa – H: 99 x L: 160 x D: 95cm
· Chair – H: 99 x L: 99 x D: 95cm
· Langley upholstered suite
· Two manual recliners to the 3 or 2 seater
· One Manual recliner to the chair
· Frame is a combination of solid wood and polywood
· Zigzag springs
· Seat Cushions: High density foam
· Back Cushions: Polyester fibre
· Fabric with Leather Trim to side and piping
· 12 Month Guarantee
· At the time of listing online this item is available for sale. This is subject to manufacturers availability on day of purchase
Free Delivery (Estimated between 7 – 10 Days) to the room of your choice.
Times may vary, subject to Manufacturers availability. Delivery is to Mainland England and Wales only.
Deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, etc; will incur an additional surcharge, please contact us for prices on 01253 320054
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
· Delivery is carried to the room of your choice.
· Access must be clear from obstruction to help delivery run smoothly. If access to your room requires an item to be forced through a space smaller than what is required, the Courier Reserves the Right to refuse to carry your delivery upstairs. If you have any concerns about access to your premises please inform us at the time of purchase.
· Once you have been given a Delivery Date, please ensure someone is in to accept delivery as a signature is required for proof of delivery. Whilst we understand our customers have other commitments, we kindly request that exceptions are made to avoid disappointment. Failure to keep to the delivery arrangements may result in the delivery being unsuccessful and could incur additional charges.
· On signing for your delivery it is important to check that items delivered are fully correct. In the event of a faulty, damaged or incorrect item, please sign the delivery note listing any faults and request a signature from the driver. Please report any faults to us immediately providing photographic evidence to help us resolve the situation as quickly as possible.