Derwent Contract Zone Divan Bed
- Brand: Sweet Dreams
- Product Code: SD/C5/DER/DB
- Availability: In Stock
Sleep Zone Springs
Sleepzone is an exclusive spring system, purpose-designed for comfort. With twice as many springs as traditional bonnell units, Sleepzone is a unique revolutionary spring unit that promotes individual sleeping comfort.
This British Standard is broken into individual tests; BS EN597/1 (Cigarette) and BS EN597/2 (Match), with contract furniture having to comply with and pass BS 6807 (Flame Retardant). BS 6807 is also known as the ‘Crib 5’ or ‘Source 5’ test.
The supplementary standard does not guarantee that the contract furniture is entirely fireproof, but dramatically reduces the risk of ignition. Compliance with Crib 5 ignition tests is indicated by the furniture manufacturer via a blue information label and serves as a guarantee.
· Sleepzone Springs – Double Bonnell
· Lavish Fillings
· Crib 5 / Source 5 Damask Top and Border
· Mattress Depth 23cm
· Zip & Link Options available on 3ft – Enquire for more details
· 12 Month Guarantee
· Choice of four colours: Chocolate, Cream, Grey or White
· Standard connecting clips
· Standard headboard bolts
· All Divan Beds and Mattresses are manufactured to your specification on receipt of your order
· At the time of listing online, this item is available for sale, however this is subject to change on day of purchase
Free Delivery (Estimated between 7 – 10 Days) to the room of your choice.
Times may vary, subject to Manufacturers availability. Delivery is to Mainland England and Wales only.
Deliveries to Scotland, Highlands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, etc; will incur an additional surcharge, please contact us for prices on 01253 320054
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
· Free Delivery is to the room of your choice for convenience. To help this delivery run smoothly, access must be clear from Obstruction.
· If access to your room requires delivery to be forced through a space smaller than what is required, the Courier Reserves the Right to refuse to carry your delivery upstairs. It is advised that Mattresses are not to be bent as this could cause damage to the Spring system and void any manufacturers guarantee.
· If you have any concerns about Access to your premises please inform us at the time of purchase. Once you have been given a Delivery Date, please ensure you or someone else will be in to accept delivery on your behalf as a signature is required for proof of delivery. Whilst we understand our Customers have other commitments, we kindly request that exceptions are made to avoid disappointment. Failure to keep to the delivery arrangements may result in the delivery being unsuccessful and could incur additional charges.
· On signing for your delivery it is important to check that items delivered are fully correct. In the event that your Purchase is delivered Faulty, please sign the delivery note listing the faults ensuring you and the courier have a copy of the same and it has been signed by the driver. Please report any faults to us immediately providing photographic evidence to help us resolve the situation as quickly as possible.